Heather in Senegal

Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ellia Bisker, aka Sweet Soubrette, the ukuleleist of great renoun, recently put out her first album, titled Siren Song. I have not put any other ads on this site, but I was so impressed by this lady's fine sounds that I had to spread the word. The songs are sweet, clever, seductive, enchanting, and all-round wonderful. She has been compared to Dar Williams, Magnetic Fields, and Bob Dylan, and usually deemed a heap better than any of those oldies. You can listen to songs from her album at www.myspace.com/elliabisker, and there is a link on her page for buying the cd. If you are in the NYC area please go to one of her performances and throw flowers at her for me. Thanks.

1 Comments:

At 12:36 PM, Blogger Ellia said...

Thanks for the endorsement! I can't wait to have you guest at a show. A shameless plug: The CD may be purchased at www.cdbaby.com/cd/sweetsoubrette.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home